Monday 17 March 2014

Green Eye Looks - St Patricks Day Inspired!


Hi there!

If I'm honest I have never celebrated St Patrick's Day but when I spotted a green Barry M glitter liner in the £1 shop I thought I would snap it up and use St Patrick's Day as my inspiration to create some looks. 

I decided to go all out green! This look actually reminds of like a mermaid as the original green I used had a blue tinge once applied. I did try amp up the green by adding another over the top though. 

Obviously not an every day kind of look but playing with colour in my eyeshadow looks is my favourite thing to do, I rarely wear natural looks on my eyes, but have been trying to get into neutral looks more as I can't wear colour all of the time ... even though I would like to haha. So this was fun to do something really bright and different since I've been trying to wear neutral shades recently. 



Next is actually a look I've actually wore a few times and is from a Shaaanxo tutorial, this is my go to green eyeshadow look, It's really bright, vibrant and pretty! So as my dress yesterday had a touch of green in it I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to wear this eyelook and include it in todays post.

(I just realised when I was editing these pictures that I forgot to put mascara on my bottom lashes .. #FAIL)

Hope this inspired you to play around with your eyeshadows and inject some colour into your looks.

Happy St Patrick's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment