Wednesday 8 January 2014

What I Got For Christmas! x


Hi there!

I thought I would do a little post on what I got for Christmas! I didn't include absolutely everything because I took these photos on Boxing Day and you know what its like after Christmas, there is just presents everywhere! But I think I've got the biggest majority of my gifts!


First of all some make up goodies from my mum!

Nars Guy Bourdin Fling Gift Set
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Guy Bourdin Blush in Coeur Battant
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Mac Highlighter in Soft and Gentle
Mac New York Apple Lipstick
Miss Rose Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette


Also this Soap and Glory Make Up Set. I've never tried any Soap and Glory make up so I'm really excited to use this!


I got Ralph Lauren Big Pony Perfume, my favourite as you have probably already seen me mention this a few times in previous posts and Vera Wang Princess! Love the bottle so much!


I've heard so many good things about Michael Todd Skincare range so my mum was lovely enought to buy me this set. I've only been using it since Christmas and so far I totally get the hype I especially love the cleanser! Review coming soon!


These Enrapture Heated Rollers are my favourite gift this year. They give amazing volume, I want to get a little more use out of them before I do my review but so far I am absolutely in love with them!


Lastly from my mum some little bits and bobs. I usually get loads of clothes for Christmas but most of the time they all go on sale the next day so I decided not to do that this year! I got a gorgeous little velvet playsuit from Missguided to wear for Christmas Day and a cosy Leopard print jumper from New Look to wear on Boxing Day! My mum also got me a dress from Pink Boutique to wear for New Years Eve but when it arrived it was too big and they didn't have the a smaller size so had to send it back boohoo!

Fake Bake Flawless Tan
Dancing Water Speakers
Minature Heroes
Katie Price Autobiography (I've read all the others, love her books)
Pink sparkly pen
Reading Light (I'm such a little geek he!)
Leopard Umbrella (which has blended in with my bed haha)
Bastille (going to see them in Feb yay!) and Little Mix Album
The cutest little plaster kit ever! All the plasters have little pictures of shoes on them! (I always have plasters on me, shoes hurt my feet alot haha)
Lush Snow Fairy Yum!
A lipstick holder (definitely need one of these, my lipstick collection has grew dramatically over the past year!)


Next up is presents from my boyfriend! He always totally spoils me at Christmas and this year was no different!

Dune Fur Lined Boots (Love these so much, literally had them on everyday since Christmas ha!)
Ugg Gloves (Soooo cosy)
A Samsung Camera (for blogging ofcourse)
Variety of make up brushes from Sigma, Crown Brush and Real Techniques)


So far been absolutely loving all my new brushes!


My sister Paula and my brother in law James got me the Mac RiRi eyeshadow quad! I don't own any Mac eyeshadows so I was just so over the moon with this and seriously how stunning is the packaging! Most gorgeous packaging ever!

Those leopard print slippers are seriously the cosiest things ever I love them so much!

and finally some goodies from Lush! I literally can't believe I hadn't even tried Lush till a few months ago. I'm definetly hooked now! I'm going to have a Lush post coming soon!

This was a gift from my boyfriend's sister and her finance!
Lancome Juicy Tube Lip Glosses - so gorgeous!
and a morning body shop set with shower gel, soap, body butter. I really like body shop products. I'm not a morning person so hopefully this will help haha!

Finally I got this really cute snood and headband set from my cousin and baby Mia my little God Daughter, they also got me a little bottle of wine which I forgot to photograph. I love snoods they're my favourite types of scarfs and I love little headbands as you don't have to worry about hat hair but still keep you nice and cosy!
I got completely spoiled and had a fanastic day with all my family! Christmas dinner was amazing as usual!
Little late but I do hope you all had an amazing Christmas with your loved ones! Next Christmas will be here again in the blink of an eye i'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment