Tuesday 28 January 2014

Top 10 Products Under £10



Hi there!

It's almost pay day however lets be honest after such a long wait to get paid again, it's going to be difficult not to splurge and spend it all in one go! So here are my top 10 products under £10 to feed that beauty buying urge without breaking the bank all over again!

The sales are coming to an end so beauty bargins will no longer be so easy to find so these are all year bargins that everyone should own! 

L'oreal Lumi Magique Primer - £9.99


I love this primer it gives the skin a beautiful glow!

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - £3.99


A great powder to set your make up for a great price!

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19


I have this in shade 1 and its perfect for highlighting my under eyes and it doesn't crease!

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquer - £6.49


These are like liquid lipsticks, super pigmented and last so long on the lips!

Sleek Face Contour Kit - £9.99


Everything you need for a beautiful highlighted and contoured look!

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - £6.99


This is a new purchase for me but I love the finish, it makes the skin look glowing and it smells delicious!

Lush Mask of Magnaminty - £5.25(125g)/£9.25(315g)

(I need to pick up a new one of these so I don't have a picture of my own)  

This mask makes your skin look so radiant! Everyone should give this mask a try!

Nyx Buttergloss - £5.00


These are my favourite lip glosses, they feel really soft and buttery and are pigmented enough to wear on their own and on top of a lipstick!

Blistex Intensive Moisturiser - £2.63


I suffer from extremely dry lips especially in the winter and this is the only lip product that helps. Leaves my lips lovely and soft and hydrated!

Halo Eye Make Up Remover Pads - £1.50 (3 for £3)


I got a sample of these at the FABB event and they're great for removing my mascara!


No comments:

Post a Comment