Wednesday 29 January 2014

Illamasqua Sale Haul!



Hi there!

I've never tried anything from Illamasqua but I've heard great things so when they had an amazing January sale on I couldn't resist popping a few goodies in my basket!

Plus the best thing of all they do FREE DELIVERY! I am an absolute sucker for free delivery! 

First of all I chose this cream blush in Dixie! Whenever I am in Debenhams I am always over looking at all the Illamasqua cream blushes because they are so smooth and creamy literally like butter! So when I saw it was reduced from £18 to £10 I had to pick one up! It's a gorgeous coral shade and I think it will look absolutely beautiful in the summer time!



Next up I spotted this foundation reduced from £25 to £10! So for that price I had to try it out!


I then spotted a concealer reduced from £13 to just £7.50 so I thought it was worth a try, I plan on using this as an under eye highlight so that's why I've chosen such a light shade! I love the packaging it's so cute! However I find they are really difficult to open.


Finally I am currently trying to build up a little nail polish collection and when I saw they're nail varnishes were reduced from £14.50 down to just £5 I chose this gorgeous pink shade in Loella!


Some of these goodies have been reduced even further and they are also doing an extra 10% off sale with the code SALE10!

The Sale ENDS TODAY at 2PM! 
So I definitely recommend popping onto the Illamasqua website and grabbing a few bargins!

1 comment:

  1. Followed your link from my illamasqua sale haul (emmiegee.blogspot.co.uk) , what a lovely bunch of goodies! Kinda wishing I had picked up a foundation or concealer now xx

    ReplyDelete