Wednesday 15 January 2014

Boots Sale Buys!


Hi there!

Boots had an amazing 50% off all of their Christmas Gifts in January and so I just couldn't resist picking up a few goodies! 

First of all I spotted this gorgeous leopard print bag and when I went and picked it up I saw that it was actually a Mark Hill Big Hair Gift Set! ... so a leopard bag filled with goodies to give you big hair! that is just me in a set so I obviously had to get it and even better with the 50% it was reduced to £12.50 from £25! Was really a fantastic deal because when I opened it up I was really surprised to see that the products were all full size! These Mark Hill products retail at £5.99 each! so I was really happy with that! 



The set included:

Mark Hill Big Night Out Get Ready to Party! Pre Styling Shampoo 250ml
Mark Hill Big Night Out Get the Party Started Pre Styling Conditioner 250ml
Mark Hill Big Night Out Dirty Little Stop Out Volumising Dry Shampoo
Mark Hill Big Night Out Supersize Me Volume Spray
Some rollers and a leopard print back comb brush!

These products have really good reviews on the Boots website so I'm really looking forward to trying them all out so look out for a review soon! 

My current favourite products for big hair at the moment are from Paul Mitchell which I will link below so hopefully these are just as good!

Paul Mitchell You're a Pretty Big Deal Set

Next up my mum bought me a shelving unit for nail polishes in with my Christmas presents, however I am more of an acrylic girl and rarely paint my nails so I don't own a lot of nail polishes. However last year I stopped getting acrylics so much and my nails are now much stronger and healthy so I've decided I would like to start painting them more but first I have to build a nail polish collection for my shelving unit! 

So while in Boots I spotted these Ferne Cotton nail polish sets, I was immediately drew to the colours, they're really gorgeous shades that I felt I would definitely get wear out of and with the 50% off I was getting 6 nail polishes for £6! down from £12 that's £1 each, no way I could pass up a deal like that! So I decided to get 2 as I felt one looked like more winter shades and one was more summer shades.

So far I have used 6 of the colours and I really like them! I will do a separate post on these showing them on the nails! 



Finally I didn't get this in the sale, my mum actually bought me it for Christmas but I thought I would include it in here as I did actually see this in the 50% off sale so was retailing at £20 down from £40. So just to let you all know incase you wanted to pick this up! I'm going to do a review of this soon so watch out for that! 



If pennies weren't tight in January I would definitely be in boots gathering up more goodies! Did you manage to get anything in the boots sale?

TODAY BOOTS HAVE NOW PUT ALL THEIR GIFT SETS DOWN A MASSIVE 70% OFF SO I RECOMMEND YOU ALL HEAD DOWN TO YOUR LOCAL BOOTS AND TRY GRAB SOME BARGAINS!

4 comments:

  1. I love all the colours of nail varnish, they are gorgeous! My mum got a couple of gift sets from Boots yesterday so I will see what is left when I go into town on Saturday. Thanks for sharing :) xx

    wantingtobeadomesticgoddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got those fearne polishes for xmas but haven't tried them yet so would love to see a post on them!hope they are good as I've never tried her products before:)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first thing I have ever bought from her range but I really like them the colours are really pretty! I'm going to do a post just for them with pictures of them on my nails etc :) xx

      Delete