Friday 17 January 2014

Beauty Favourites of 2013! - Eyes!

 
Hi there!

I will link my previous Beauty Favourite of 2013 post here which was all my favourite face make up products!  So next up is my favourite eye products!


Favourite Neutral Palette

I literally use this palette every time I do eye make up, I think it is an essential palette and everyone should have one!


Favourite Colourful Palette

Whenever I watch YouTube tutorials and they do a colourful look 9 times out of 10 I can recreate it using this palette it has a huge variety of colours and I just love it and oh who would have guessed it was a recommendation from Tanya Burr! Obsessed much ...


(2 fell out, so I've lost them but they were just more shades of silver which I don't really use anyway)

Favourite Eyebrow Product

My sister bought me this at the Girls Day Out Show in Glasgow last year for my Christmas and I did use it every single day until I got semi permanent eyebrows done (I have a post on this I will link here) however when I am going out I still like to fill in my brows just to make them stronger so I still use this all the time!



Favourite Eyeliner

This was in a little gift set I got for Christmas last year and when my rimmel eyeliner ran out I just decided to give it a go till I got another one but it's actually a really great eyeliner! It's really easy to work with & it lasts all night! Go TOWIE haha!


Favourite Mascara

I wrote a review on this mascara which I will link here. My new holy grail mascara I got the full size for Christmas so expect to see this in my 2014 favourites too!


Favourite Eyelashes

Eyelure 202's have been my go to lashes for the whole of 2013, you will very rarely see me on a night out without these on I just love them!


(Sorry I lost the little bit that goes inside the box with the number but they are 202's)



2 comments:

  1. I really want to try They're Real, heard so many good things x

    ReplyDelete