Sunday 22 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas - Urban Decay Ammo Palette - Gift Idea!


Hi there!

Day 10!!! Time is flying by so fast! So scary, I really have to finish my Christmas shopping but instead of doing so I thought I would give you guys a little help with yours! Time is running short so I think this the Urban Decay Ammo Palette would make a great last minute gift! 



The palette itself is very small, thin and compact so a great gift for someone who travels alot! It also comes with a travel size eyeshadow primer and a little Urban Decay eyeshadow brush. 

(Swatches - top - no flash, bottom - flash)

The palette contains 10 gorgeous shimmery shades:

Smog, Mildew, Oil Slick, Last Call, Chopper, Maui Wowie, Shattered, Polyester Pride, Grifter, Sin (in order in palette and swatches)

All the shades are beautifully pigmented and blend well like all Urban Decay eyeshadows, you know you get amazing quality for your money! I think £23 is such an amazing price for this palette!

Personally my favourite colours are Last Call and Maui Wowie!

I used this palette in my Day 4 Christmas Make Up Post.

I bought mine from Debenhams, but it is also available at Look Fantastic and Beauty Bay.


No comments:

Post a Comment