Saturday 21 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas - Favourite High End Winter Lipsticks - Gift Idea


Hi there!

Day 9 and I thought I would share with you my favourite high end lipsticks at the moment which I think would make a great stocking filler! 

I think lipsticks make a great little Christmas present and I think with these colours there is something to suit everyone! Urban Decay and Mac are my favourite brands of lipsticks and I am currently trying to build a little collection! I love the formulas and packaging of these lipsticks and I know any girl would love one of these in her Christmas stocking this year! 

(Urban Decay - Naked 2, Urban Decay - Venom, Mac - Russian Red, Mac - Dark Side)


This is the first nude lipstick I've ever bought and I think it's a gorgeous colour and goes great with a really dark dramatic smokey eye! Perfect for when you want your make up to be all about the eyes!


I think this is such a amazing colour, especially with the flash it just looks so beautiful on the lips, a little more unusual but I think thats what I like most about it.


Everyone needs a red lipstick in December! It's the ultimate festive colour, I like that this one is matte so a little different and long wearing so perfect for going out!


I really love this deep berry shade at the moment and just about everything I have bought this Autumn/Winter has been this colour! Everytime I wear this lipsticks I get compliments on it. It's a really stunning colour!

What lipsticks would you like to see in your stocking this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment