Monday 16 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas - Christmas Inspired Make Up!


Hi there!

Day 4 of the 12 Days of Christmas! 

Just a short post today! Some light reading for a Monday! I decided to do a little Christmas make up inspiration based on my outfit yesterday which I will link here incase you missed it. Like I said in yesterdays post the inspiration for this look was from Karissa Pukas Holiday Look YouTube tutorial, which is linked on yesterdays post. 

I loved the colours of this look, just screams CHRISTMASSSSSS! 

I didn't have the Mary Kay eyeshadows that she used so I just did my own version of this using the Urban Decay Ammo Palette (review coming later this week).



I primed my eyes with the Urban Decay primer potion and then put maui wowie in the inner corner, last call over the lid and blended out wildew into crease and outer v of my eye.
I was just going Christmas shopping so I decided just to go with Benefit They're Real Mascara and a little Urban Decay 24/7 liner in black on my water line and smudged on the outer third of my lash line. 
 
I then put Mac Dark Side on my lips with Bare Minerals Marvellous Moxie lipgloss in spellbinder on top.
 

Hope you enjoyed my representation of this look, obvioiusly not as gorgeous as Karissa Puka's but hopefully it will provide some festive inspiration and inspire you to play around with some colours!

I'll be back tomorrow with a Day 5!


No comments:

Post a Comment