Saturday 9 November 2013

Outfit of The Night!

Hi there!

On Wednesday night my sister and I went along to an event at Urban Bar & Brasserie in Glasgow City Centre. I will link their website here. A post on this will be uploaded soon onto our new food blog page! TheSweetChilliSisters. I thought since the post on the event won't be up on this page I would do a little OOTN!


I had to go to the event straight from the office (no I didn't wear this in work all day haha) so I brung something that was quick and easy to change into, wouldn't take up too much room in a bag and was a smart/casual kind of look!

Top - Primark
Leggings - New Look
Shoes - Dune
Jacket - Rare at Topshop 

I chose to wear this little cami style top with chain straps that I got from Primark for only £5! Can't believe what a bargin this little beauty was because I absolutely love it! They also had this in green unfortunetly they didn't have it in my size otherwise I would have bought that colour too! This deep berry colour is one of my favourite colours at the moment and at that price as if I could resist! I just wore this with some leggings and leopard print wedges and jacket! I also wore my hair in a messy ponytail just to casual up the look a little and also to show off the chain straps on my top!

No comments:

Post a Comment