Saturday 26 October 2013

Pink Things: Think Pink

I was inspired by Glam Beauty's Pink Things : Think Pink post to do my own! I thought it was a great post for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, plus I also love PINK!




My Stila Highlight Duo in Kitten

I love the packaging of this highlighter, its a really nice size, small and thin so doesn't take up much room in my make up bag and also has two gorgeous shades inside which can be used individually or mixed together!


Nails Inc Pinky Pink Nail Polish

I love this nail polish and it was also a limited breast cancer edition! Although it is still available. Its so glittery and pretty! I'm not usually a big nail polish person as I always chip it 4 seconds after applying but I love having this on my toes!


Nyx Buttergloss Strawberry Parfait

I love the formula of these lipglosses, they're so smooth and creamy and make my lips feel really soft. It has a nice amount of colour that it can be worn on its own or over a lipstick!



Mac Impassioned Lipstick

This was my first ever Mac lipstick and I just adore the colour, its vibrant and girly and was gorgeous for summer, but I also think it can easily be worn during any season, because who doesn't love a pink lip!



Ralph Lauren Big Pony Pink Edition Perfume

My boyfriend bought this on holiday for me and as soon as I smelled it, it immediately
became my new favourite. As you can see from the picture its down to it's last few drops which I'm very upset about, but it's already on my christmas list!



Vo5 Give Me Texture Powder

I'm actually almost finished this but will be purchasing another, I think its great for making my back combing last longer without drying out my hair & making it feel like straw like similar powders I have used in the past. It also can be brushed out the next day which I think is great! For my sisters wedding we used one of these types of powders from salon services & you literally had to shampoo your hair like three times to get it out! So I much prefer this one! 



Lee Stafford - For Hair That Never Grows Past a Certain Length!

This stuff really does work! and not only that it makes your hair smell great and leaves it feeling nice and soft!


2 comments: