Monday 21 October 2013

Autumn Wish List!

I thought I would do an Autumn/Winter Wish List as I am loving this years trends. I've managed to narrow my selection down to a few key pieces although it was difficult! I'm currently on a spending ban this month so these are some items I hope to purchase once I've paid my credit card bill after buying too many Summer items *oops*.

First is this super cosy jacket from Pink Boutique, I'm always cold and this is fully lined with fur so it will keep me nice and warm in winter time. I love that its black so will go with everything and its short! I'm really petite so I hate when I find jackets that I love and they're long so they drown me so this is a nice length for me! Unfortunately it sold out after like half an hour after going up online waaaa! So I'm really hoping they get this back in stock soon!

£49.95 - Pink Boutique

Next up is Dr Martens! I've never been a fan of these but recently I've been loving them on girls wearing them with shorts and dresses with tights I think they actually look super cute! They'll tie in well with this years grunge trend and I think I will get a lot of wear out of these this Autumn/Winter! These are available at many online stores such as schuh etc but I will most likely get these from ASOS so can use my student discount! 

£90 - ASOS

I recently bought a pair of black high waisted shorts from H&M and I have been loving them so when I saw these black high waisted skinny jeans in River Island I thought they would be a great piece to add to my Autumn/Winter wardrobe! I can throw them on with a tucked in t-shirt & I'll be good to go! 

£25 - River Island

I love playsuits! I think they're super cute and you just look so well put together without any effort when wearing them. This black and white polka dot playsuit from Missguided will look great with a chunky scarf or cardigan and tights. It also ties in with the monochrome trend which I love! 


£24.99 - Missguided

Finally is this super cosy oversized cream jumper from ASOS with lace detailing. It looks so warm and cosy but because of the lace detailing it adds a little extra and makes it look really fashionable as well as comfortable! Its unfortunately out of stock at the moment so praying it comes back in stock soon because I just have to have it! 


£40 - ASOS

What's on your Autumn/Winter Wishlist this year?


1 comment:

  1. love that jumper and playsuit babe :)
    thanks for visiting my blog, now following you too xx

    ReplyDelete